Sunday, January 29, 2012


If you would like to see my latest artwork, "Heart Bouquet" 
in my Etsy store, please use the link above. 
In the listing, you will be able to read the creation process
I used to develop this piece.

I will devote more attention to my blog as I put final structure to my art/photography. As with all artists, there are just soooo many wonderful things to be creating, yet it is impossible to do them all (even though one can't help but try!). Yet it is hard to know what to walk away from. I am sensible....but, my drummer isn't!  I need to follow one of Steve Job's great wisdoms:
"People think focus means saying yes 
to the thing you’ve got to focus on. 
But that’s not what it means at all. 
It means saying no to the hundred
other good ideas that there are. 
You have to pick carefully."

~ Steve Jobs ~

I will have a little talk with my drummer.

No comments:

Post a Comment