Wednesday, February 15, 2012



I love to combine my history of design and illustration with my background in photography and painting to create unique combined visions.  I started with my original oil painting, "Magnolia Glow"...
and then set out on a fun, creative journey!




 
While painting this composition, I felt a Zen-like energy as I worked. The image just felt like it would continue on in motion forever, so it was easy to choose a name for it......“Elegance of Infinity.”  
Infinity is truly elegant and truly exists!


I have added 6 new items to my artBJC Etsy store, so you may want to take a look by clicking on my store listings on the right sidebar.  The sidebar only shows a portion of the items in my store, so check it out if you would like to see more of them.  I will include a couple of my most recent works in with this posting.  As you will see, I have a lot of fun in the creative abstract arena,
both with my paintings as well as my photography.  

Soon I will post some of my figurative work, so you can see I do have a penchant for traditional realism also.
In fact, that is where my real roots are.

No comments:

Post a Comment