Monday, June 18, 2012


PAMPAS MEDITATION

I have been focusing on assisting my father during an unexpected illness, but now "we" have finally been released after a three week hospital stay and moved on to rehab, I would like to post one of my latest photo fusion creations. All elements utilized are my original photography. The pampas grass stopped me in my tracks a while back when I was in Carpinteria, CA shooting a unmongous Banyon tree.  I turned around and saw this profusion of glistening pampas grass as tall as I am in front of a business. It literally looked like it was adorned with a profusion of Swarovski crystals in motion....a moment to remember! My fine-feathered friend found the environment most conducive to serene mediation
....same sensation as I had!

This fine art print is available in my Etsy store: artBJC

You may want to take a look at my new "Purple Desert Blossom"  I have also added to my store.

No comments:

Post a Comment