Thursday, March 14, 2013

 upon the hibiscus sun of day.


(Click on image to view larger. Click on link above to go to the live page on Etsy.)

This gorgeous curation was produced by dmers ....I lovingly call her Debs! It is always a THRILL to be included in her fabulous treasuries (that talent is in her DNA!) ....and when they make Front Page ....OH SO COOL!!! My "Misty Spider Dahlia" was honored to be featured in this collection! As soon as I get my first cuppa coffee to working, I will post this to my "Etsy Treasuries" board in my Pinterest....please take a look at more Front Pages and treasuries my items have been in.... Etsy Treasuries. Since there are well over 400 of them my work has been in, only a small sampling is represented there, but you will get a good idea of the beauty of treasuries and how they can show you the joy of quality handcrafted wares and beautiful art where you are dealing directly with the artist/photographer in a joyfully pleasant environment!....and anyone with a camera or paintbrush in hand really is a very friendly creature and loves hearing from you!


No comments:

Post a Comment